Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Its Hair Cut Time!!! (FINALLY!)

It took me a long time to finally drag myself (& Drew) to Cookie Cutters to have little man's hair cut.  It was so shaggy & cute, but it really needed a trim.  Drew did so well.  He was my happy little guy, smiling and having fun while the lady cut his hair.  When I got home, Chad exclaimed "Did you even get his hair cut???"  Okay, so he doesn't understand "hair styles"!!!  :-)

Here are the "before" shots






Here are the "afters"  He is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!  Okay, yes, I am biased.  But seriously, Drew is one cute little guy!!!!!



I absolutely love this picture.  You can see how rosey his little (okay, chubby) cheeks are and I just want to eat him up.  Yes, I am gushing over Drew, but can you blame me????

2 comments:

  1. His rosey cheeks, but you forgot his cute little toes. Nice cut. He looks like he enjoyed. Yes a very handsome little guy.

    mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture. Reading his expression seems to be saying he has a big agenda... "getting home to show daddy his first haircut"

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page