Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting Crafty

I have been thinking that I need to do something constructive.  So after seeing tons and tons of things that I love & think that I may be able to accomplish, I settled on these cute little felt flower clips.  Please keep in mind that this was my first attempt at making them with maximum interruptions and not as many supplies as I would have liked.   So, now the creative juices are flowing and hopefully I will be able to "get creative".  Well, this all depends on if I get any free time....  Until then.
PS:  I really think I need to add a little pizazz to these little flowers.  Wishing I had some beads & or buttons.  Maybe I will raid the girls play jewelry???



1 comment:

  1. Love the flowers!! Your becoming quite crafty. Waiting to see that "piece of junk" makeover!

    mom t

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page