Monday, January 24, 2011

I love finding a bargain

Our MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) Consignment Sale was this past Friday.  While I was there helping set up, I was also helping myself to some super duper bargains!!!  Also, I love how random a consignment sale (or any kind of garage sale) can be!!!  I had no interest in looking at the toy area since we just got past Christmas, but something caught my eye.  I thought, this might be cute, a little cheerleader set.  But as I started looking at it, I noticed it said NFL.  Then I noticed it was a green outfit....WHAT???  Can it be???  YES!!!!!  It was an Eagles cheerleader outfit.  SCORE!!!  Now I took the picture in the basement because I need to hide it from Avery.  I plan on giving this to her on her birthday.  She will LOVE it!

This darling little coat was only $5, I could not resist it!!!
cute!  2 bucks!

They are loving their 50 cent ballet slippers :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors To This Page