Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hands On House

What a super fun place for preschool kids!!!  The kids had a blast!  They loved picking corn and feeding their pig, especially Afton.  She was getting pretty territorial over that pig.  Avery loved the face painting the best.  She refused to let me clean her face off.  The girls played in the grocery store and picked up grocery items from their list, they played dress up, built snowmen, and assembled some gizmos on an assembly line.  They had so much fun and were so sad when we had to leave.  I really wish we had a place like this close to our house.  It wasn't even busy!




















3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! You went! I'm so glad you loved it. I totally forgot about the grocery store, that was a fav with my kids too! The corn picking looks new, don't remember that from years ago. Looks like your girls are very talented face painters, esp. Afton, all black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know if we wrinkle our faces like that when we "paint" them. haha.. Looks like they had a lot of fun.

    gma

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun! I wish i was there.

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page