Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Birthday, American Girl Style

Avery had a very special birthday treat!  She got her very first American Girl doll.  I took her to the Chicago store and we also had a birthday lunch with her new AG Doll, Julie. 

I have been past the AG store in NYC, I have looked at the catalog, and I have seen other girls dolls.  I truly wasn't fully aware of the overwhelming amount of "stuff" that is inside the store!!!!  I was in awe of how many accessories, clothes, and extras the dolls have.  I think one of my favorite things was the sleeping bag and camping gear.  I thought it was so cute.  Also, the glasses, wheelchairs, crutches, slings, casts, and other medical items were kind of interesting.  I guess the people at AG figure that they want the girls to have real life items for their dolls.  Although it was an extremely pricey excursion, I can't wait to do it with Afton!!!



Waiting for the train.



Finally at the store.






















2 comments:

Visitors To This Page