Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I wore

There are many blogs out there that have a "what I wore" series.  Since I do not post all my creative or lack of creative activities, I will not even attempt to do this.  Lets be real.  The only people you are really interested in seeing are the 3 little people that live in this house and since I really do not get traffic on my blog from anyone other than very immediate family, I thought I would do a "what I wore" series featuring the kids.  One kid in particular.  Every night, Afton sets out her outfits with shoes, and shows them off to us before going to bed.  She also will NOT let you touch them or change them.  (now I will insist if she is wanting to wear shorts on a 30 degree day)  Afton has also been doing her own hair.  (God Bless Her!)  She really tries.
So here is the first ever WHAT I WORE!  Enjoy!

The one glove only lasted through the morning.

YES, Those are Pigtails!

Awww. 
Avery wanted me to do her hair like "Sweet and Sassy"  (this is that girly salon for kids).  It wasn't a complete FAIL, but it isn't exactly what she wanted.  Gotta give a mom props for trying.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea...can't believe how big Afton is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to sign my name. That's me..gma t.

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page