Sunday, February 26, 2012

Avery's Teeth

I am SHOCKED that Avery has ANY teeth left!!!!  Last night she was walking (or running) around the island and Drew was turning the bar stool around.  Well, Avery's face smacked right into the bar stool at just the right angle to hit her right in the mouth!  She went off screaming with a bloody lip.  I asked her if she was ok and she came back out to the kitchen to have her snack.  About 20 minutes later, she was in the bathroom and came out yelling "I think I knocked my tooth out!!!".  Chad and I investigated her mouth, and YES there was a tooth missing.  So, now she has that front tooth that is basically hanging on by gum tissue (the dentist tried to pull it, but Avery was not willing) and 2 holes where there used to be teeth but were knocked out due to accidents.  Her bottom two teeth came out naturally...lets hope the rest do to.  Oh, and we never recovered the tooth.  We think she swallowed it...

The picture says "Dear Tooth Fairy, Drew hit my tooth and I cant find it."  She wanted to make sure she still got her dollar.

2 comments:

  1. My dear Avery, I hope you there are no more issues with teeth being knocked out. We will have to provide you with a football helmet soon if you keep getting hit in the mouth.

    gma t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery, you sure are having a hard time!! Does dad's insurance cover pediatric false teeth???

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page