Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's going to be a stressful time!

Well, its official. We have taken away Afton's ba-ba. She is NOT happy. Needless to say, she does not nap the way she used to, and is just plain ol' cranky! We decided to do this on Thursday, but gave in to the bottle a couple of times only because Friday she cried all day long. I am not exaggerating, she really cried from about 9:30 am till about 6:00 pm, with very few rests in between. Friday was supposed to be a great day too. I dropped Avery off at her class, which is a lengthly 4 hours, to go to get Afton's 1 year photo taken. I had Afton all dolled up in a cute little dress, only to have her cry and cling to me during the photo session. I don't know why I am calling it a photo session, it was really 10 pictures and I left!!!! She fell asleep in the car for a while so I thought, I can go to Target to pick up a few things....well noooooooo, I had to carry her and push the cart all through the store (while she cried). Saturday was a pretty good day not as much crying as the day before, but I think we gave into the bottle. Today (Sunday) and forward will be the true test. Wish us all luck. It is a really hard transition for Afton and I feel so bad for her. We will keep you posted and then it is off to "OPERATION BINKY" for Avery. Uggghhh, I am not ready for that one!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Phew, sounds like a challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are coming to Mimi's house? Well maybe
    Grace will keep them occupied.

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page