Saturday, November 10, 2012

My dear sweet boy.

Today was absolutely gorgeous.  Sunny and 70 (well it was 70 for about an hour, but I am not complaining about it because the whole day was pretty darn nice!).  I planned on taking the kids out back, or up to the golf course to take a photo of them for Christmas.  Well.....I didn't have high expectations that's for sure.  For a lack of a better term, Drew is a STINKER!  He absolutely does not like to sit for a picture.  Let me re-phrase, he kind of hates it.  We tried coaxing him with candy and cough drops (okay I know what you are thinking...cough drops????  Well, that is all we had).    After the crying and fit throwing, I got some cute pictures until I noticed he had a bit of a runny nose.  GRRRRRRR!  Maybe I shouldn't have said anything?  I am hoping nobody will notice!  At this point, I really don't care.  This photographer is done trying!

Here are some of the "outtakes" of my photo shoot. 

DO NOT LET THIS CUTE FACE FOOL YOU!








I actually considered this one for our Christmas Card.  How about "Peace on Earth" or "Joy to The World"


Yep, there is the cough drop.  (darn cough drop!)

Yep, there is the runny nose.


Yeah, we are all still pretty darn cute!

5 comments:

  1. These are hilarious! You had me lol-ing with your "joy to the world" comment. The kids look so big!!! And I LOVE Avery's boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Afton have the same boots?? Seriously, I need a pair of those!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No their boots are different. Avery's are 2 toned. Still, they are both so cute and they always get compliments on them too. Such fashionistas

      Delete
  3. The girls are sure ready for picture day!!
    There is always one in the crowd, back in the day it was me !!

    love mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should name this segment "The many facial expressions of Drew". The one looks like he has the look of..I hate this and Avery looks like she has it all under control.

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page