Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Afton is 4!

Where has the time gone?  I cannot believe that Afton is 4!  I know everyone says that time just flies by, and before kids I never realized how unbelievably fast it does go by.  Last time I checked, I was working and pregnant with Avery....and now I have a 5 1/2 year old, a 4 year old, and a 2 year old. 

Afton is such a spunky kid with an unbelievable head of hair.  According to her cousin Claudia, its like "butter".  Afton is more strong willed than all of my kids, but she has such a sweet, compassionate, and caring spirit.  She is often found helping her little brother with everything.  She even stopped opening her own Christmas gifts to help her baby brother open up his gifts (they were taped a little too much for the little guy).  Her strong willed spirit often shows up during dinner time, bed time, and during play time with her big sister.  We are working on it :-)  We love her so much and she is so much fun to be with.

Here she is with her new birthday gifts.  She got a new bike from mimi, a much wanted flashlight from g'ma and g'pa, and her Team UmiZoomi backpack from us.  The pics didn't turn out "the best", as I have now learned, my lens is not working.  Also, taking pics of kids opening gifts and impending cake & ice cream is really tough!














1 comment:

  1. She was so sweet towards little Josiah while you were here. What a dear little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page