Sunday, November 20, 2011

Another attempt at Christmas card photos

Again, I tried to get the kids pictures for Christmas cards.  For some reason, I cannot get Drew to stay in one spot, I cannot get Avery to keep her hands off of Drew's face, or I cannot get all the kids to look in the same direction.  Now, I know that I don't have to have everyone looking at the camera, I do not need everyone looking perfect, and they can just be themselves.  But....But....But....I just want the pics to look like I am somewhat of a halfway decent photographer!!!!  I should have taken 200 shots instead of 75!!!  Some pics I have really captured the kids personality, but there is always 1 kid out of 3 that looks kind of disoriented or something.  I have a few to pick from and hopefully I can get the Christmas cards done and mailed out soon.  I can't even believe I am doing them this year!!!  I told myself in the past that I was going to save myself the money and stop doing them.  For Heaven's sake, I have a blog & Facebook!!!!  I don't know why I have this urge to send my kids photos out??? (Ok, I do know...I like to show them off)   I guess since I don't want to get "black listed" off of anybody's Christmas card list, I will carry on with the "tradition".  Well, here are a few shots that I took that probably won't make the cut, but I do like them....  (none of these photos have been edited)


Super Model)




 I love this one of all 3, just wish they were closer together!  (It would help me out for a Christmas Card!)
 I absolutely love this one of Afton and Avery!  It captures Afton's personality!!!




1 comment:

Visitors To This Page