Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A day of Firsts

Not only did Avery actually lose her first tooth (okay, I know she knocked out a tooth already, but this is her first tooth that fell out naturally) but her and Afton both rode there bikes WITHOUT training wheels.  It first started with Afton.  I was sitting in the driveway with her and I said "I will give you 5 bucks if  you ride your bike without training wheels"  She replied while walking into the garage "Dad, take off my training wheels".  Yes, we can all agree that she is easily motivated.  ha ha!!! 

I have been trying to post the video of her maiden voyage on the pavement.  (we took a few test runs on the grass)  But for some reason the video will not post!!! 
I will keep trying!




1 comment:

  1. Just wondering if you had to pay or did you pay up?

    m

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page