Friday, July 22, 2011

Art Camp

Avery got to spend the entire week at Art Camp.  She went from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.  She LOVED it!  She even complained that I picked her up to early.  She said I promised her that it was going to last all day.  I guess 6 hours is not enough.  Today was the last day and they hung there art work on the walls, kind of an art show, and then let the kids take home all their projects.  Avery made me take photos of every single piece of artwork because she said that Grandma wanted to see them all.  I will not post all of them, but here are a bunch!  Avery certainly loves art :-)










2 comments:

  1. Great job Avery!!! I'm glad that you liked going to Art Camp

    I miss you!!!!!

    love MIMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery, your artwork is beautiful. How nice you drew a rainbow after we seen one in the sky. Keep drawing and one day you will be able to teach other little boys and girls in art classes.
    I miss you and love you very much. Have fun in Bible School this week.

    Love,
    gma

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page