Monday, May 16, 2011

Because I don't have enough "projects" to do...

Garage Sale'n  out in Pennsylvania proved to be a major score.  I got 3 amazing pieces for a total of $85 dollars!!!  The best part is, I really do not have to re-do them right away.  Which is a good thing for me since I already have a vanity, desk, and storage table to spray paint!!!  I also bought the pictured jewelry box and blue jars for a total of $3 dollars.  I bought a beautiful Ethan Allen mirror for only $3!!!!  It is just the perfect size to hang above my new furniture.  So excited!!!!

This buffet & the other blue piece were $65 dollars total!!!
This fun yellow piece was $20!!!

1 comment:

  1. My fine cost more then the total of all your goodies. At least you have something to show for your money spent....all I have is 4 points added to my driving record. Probably more then Chad ever got!!

    mom t

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page