Monday, February 14, 2011

My Junky Desk....

We were in desperate need of a desk.  I really did not want to buy a new one, because I have hopes to one day "re-purpose" an unwanted, outdated, and cheap desk. Well,  I found a pretty good one on Craigslist and now it is sitting in our kitchen.  It is a glorious piece of furniture.  It is veneer and plywood, not really "top of the line".  But, I have HIGH HOPES, and I have faith that spray paint will make her a real beauty.  After all, she is going to have a home in one of the girls rooms.  I think that it will be perfect :-)

Maybe I will paint her up in a nice light sage color, or maybe a light Shabby Chic Blue, oh the possibilities!!!!!!  (And yes, it came with the chair!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. I think that will just look terrific with a new coat!! Have fun tranforming it.

    mom t.

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page