Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chad's Phone

I downloaded all the pictures that Chad has taken on his I-Phone.  It was fun to see all the pictures he has taken over the past few months and I got to see a lot of pictures that were taken when I wasn't around!!!!
The quality might not be that great, but just seeing the the pictures that Chad has taken, allows me to see the kids through his eyes.  I have chosen some pics that I thought were pretty comical!
Afton passed out on the couch
checking out the picture in picture on his new I Phone
picking lima beans with grandpa (such a good little helper)
Avery must have been really, really tired!
Is this how Chad keeps Drew "contained"???
Hmmmm???  he didn't fall asleep on this pillow on his own.
I can only imagine what she was mad about
We will need to save this picture for her. 
Happy Birthday to Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors To This Page