Friday, November 20, 2009

Hi All,
Avery told us what she is getting everyone for Christmas. I usually wouldn't wanna spoil the surprise but I'm concerned that you may already have these items. Please let us know if that is the case and we'll ask her to pick something else.

Mimi - Pretty tiara
Grandpa W - Big glasses and flip flops
Grandma Carol - Lots of bandaids for her boo boo
Grandma - Pretty dress, green
Grandpa T - Black balloon
Uncle Steve - Blanket, big black one
Aunt Lori - Pillow
Claudia - Flowers
Morgan - Table
Aaron - Little boy dolly
Baby Greta - Little blanket to cover her up

5 comments:

  1. Dear Avery, I would love a new pillow. Mine is a little squished.
    Love,
    Aunt Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery,

    Green is a good choice of color for my dress. The last green dress I had was for Aunt Lori's wedding and that was a looong time ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery, if that green dress from my wedding is the only green dress that g-ma has, then she REALLY needs a new green dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avery - a pretty tiara huh? Well that would be nice. I didn't see sissy, mommy or daddy on your list. Love you, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avery, is the black balloon the same as a bucket of coal? Does that mean I was naughty???

    gpa t

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page