Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring Flowers, oh how I wish they would last!



This weekend the girls were at my mom's house, so we were able to do some spring cleaning. Chad mulched, I painted the front door (well one coat and Chad finished the rest), and we got a new door handle. I also spray painted our patio furniture and Chad spray painted the lamp post. I also cleaned out our closet and kitchen cabinets. We have so much stuff to take to goodwill. Our spring flowers look so pretty and everything looks so fresh. Too bad that by July it will all look "brown" because it always gets so darn hot. I decided to go ahead and take pictures of our house now so that when we list the house, it will still look pretty. More pics to come of our progress on the bathroom and laundry room. To be continued....but time to be determined :-)

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. Sounds like you got a lot done, congrats!! Are those free tulips from Willow Valley??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Love the color of the front door. Save some of your energy for next week. I'm getting a load of mulch and would love the help!!!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tulips!!! Good thing Avery wasn't there to gather herself a bouquet!!!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Visitors To This Page