Wednesday, February 18, 2009

no fun!

I just wanted to give a small update about what is going on at our house. Both Chad and I have been battling either being sick or having a cold for the past 2 weeks. Unfortunately, we have been stuck in the house for the most of the past 2 1/2 weeks and have serious cabin fever. Our only real outing was going to a Valentines Day party and the next day I was feeling terrible. My voice was completely gone...I guess that was fortunate for the girls because mom wasn't "yelling".
Hopefully we will all be able to get out and about this weekend and get some new pictures posted. Chad has been busy making cabinets for the laundry room and making a corner built in desk for our loft. Our next project is the bathroom!!! UGGHHH!!! We will try to tackle that one in the next 2 weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors To This Page